We’re excited for you to join Cultivate Care! After reviewing the terms outlined below, please complete the form at the bottom of the page. You’ll then receive an invoice, and once paid, your Cultivate Care will begin.
If you sign up prior to the launch of your site, Cultivate Care will begin on the site launch date.
What is included
As SEO guidance changes, new blocks become popular, and the WordPress block editor evolves, we are constantly updating and improving our core starter themes. With Cultivate Care, we proactively make all of these recommended improvements to your theme with each major WordPress release.
White Glove Updates
After each major WordPress version release (ex: 6.1, 6.2, 6.3), we will complete a white glove update for all Cultivate Care customers at no additional cost. The white glove update typically takes 1-2 hours and includes:
- Pushing a fresh copy of your site to your host’s staging environment
- Updating WordPress core and any necessary plugins
- Testing key pages on the frontend and backend for visual design or functionality issues
- Making any necessary code updates to the theme to ensure the website continues to function as expected
- Sending the staging site to you for review
- On approval, we’ll deploy the code updates to the live site, then run the WordPress core and plugin updates on the live site
All of your emails are moved to the top of our support queue. While we cannot guarantee a turnaround time for support as it will depend on the amount of work required, we will complete all priority support requests before moving onto standard support requests.
1 hour of monthly support
At the end of the month, if the total amount of hourly support used is equal to or less than one hour, you will not receive any additional invoices. If the amount of hourly support exceeds one hour, you’ll receive an invoice for the remainder at our standard hourly rate of $250/hr, billed in 15min increments.
Access to premium plugins
After signing up for Cultivate Care, you will receive a license key and access to all our premium plugins. (Note: this is a future feature of Cultivate Care. We have not yet released any premium plugins).
Cultivate Care costs $3,000 for a one-year term. At the end of your one-year period, we will reach out to see if you’d like to renew for an additional year.
Additional websites can be added to your Cultivate Care plan for $1,500/year (half price). The additional websites will receive recommended improvements, white glove updates, priority inbox, and access to premium plugins. The total number of in-scope monthly support hours does not increase with additional sites, which is why the price is reduced.
We reserve the right to increase the price of Cultivate Care in the future, but any price change would apply only at renewal. We plan to keep the price the same for the foreseeable future.
If you choose to cancel Cultivate Care before the one-year term ends, we will issue a refund equaling the lesser of:
- $250/month remaining in one-year term (ie: proration).
- The original payment, less $250/hr for actual time spent providing hourly support (excluding separately billed support), recommended improvements, and white glove updates.
Example: If you cancel after 3 months, the prorated refund would be $2,250. If during that time we provided 3 hours of support, 1 hour of recommended improvements, and 1 white glove update which took 2 hours (6 total hours), the actual refund would be $1,500 ( $3,000 – 6hrs * $250/hr).