Cultivate RSS Builder
Build custom RSS feeds that dynamically list posts based on your selections. Go to Settings > RSS Builder to build your custom feeds.
This plugin is typically used alongside MailChimp or ConvertKit to program curated emails generated by RSS feeds.
RSS Feed Options:
- Limit to a specific category
- Order by most recent, most comments, random, or most shares (if Shared Counts is installed)
- Customize how many posts are included
- Exclude the first “X” posts using the Offset parameter
- Change the featured image size included in the feed
- Exclude posts older than a specific date, or older than a relative date (ex: “3 months ago”)
- Exclude posts in a specific category
- Exclude posts in a specific tag
Click this link to download the Cultivate Manual RSS plugin. This will put a zip file on your computer.
In your WordPress site, go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and upload the zip file, then activate the plugin.
Note: I’ve submitted this to the WordPress plugin directory, and once approved you’ll be able to install it by searching in Plugins > Add New.
Using the plugin
Once installed, go to Settings > RSS Builder to design your custom RSS feeds. After making your selections, click “Get Feed URL” to generate a custom URL for your RSS feed.